Me Versatile? Versatile: Capable of dealing with many subjects. It is this definition that allows me to accept this award.
The Versatile Blogger Award I have received comes with rules:
1. Thank the person who loved me enough to bestow this gift. (A big thank you to Ruth Cox and a private email has been sent as well.)
2. Share seven things about myself.
1. I am blessed to have many friends and family members willing to share my life.
2. I believe that we are all unique and yet, we are all the same.
3. I am a combination of the past and the present with a strong desire to make a difference in the future.
4. I am a proud lifelong resident of West Virginia.
5. I am a addicted to chocolate and not ashamed to admit it...Goddiva anyone?
6. No one loves their children more than I love my children.
7. I am a writer. I set free the rumblings deep within my soul by sharing my thoughts and feelings through poetry and prose.
3. Bestow this honor onto 10 newly discovered or followed bloggers – in no particular order – who are fantastic in some way.
Amanda - Amanda's Love and Writing Blog
Karen - Karen's Love and Writing Blog
Lena - Lena's Love and Writing Blog
Debra - Debra's Love and Writing Blog
Anca - Faraway Designs Blog
Elizabeth - Elizabeth R's Blog
Mish - Mish's Love and Writing Blog
Pattie - Pattie's Blog
Luxury Reading - Luxury Reading Blog
Ruthi C - Ruthi Reads
4. Drop by and let my friends know I love them!
I'll be dropping by all of the blogs I follow.